 Castle / 14315
Re: Rate the factions
Newsgroups:
lugnet.castle
Date:
Fri, 13 Sep 2002 01:14:19 GMT

In lugnet.castle, James Brown writes:
In lugnet.castle, Jeff Stembel writes:
Most of mine were very different from the results.  Part of that probably
comes from that fact that I rated Fright Knights high due to two of the
soldiers, which are pretty much my favorites.  :)

I love the single soldier fig (grey w/ fleur-de-lis print), and the other
black w/ plate mail fig. But Willa, the batlord helmet, and especially the
silly bat-shield emblem made me downgrade it a bit. The torsos and faces
have good potential tho (except Willa's)

I'm suprised Royal Knights is so low, actually...

Dunno about other folks, but I voted them low because of the goofy grinning
lion.  What is the heraldric term for that, anyway - "A lion, sedated"?

Heh, yeah, that was my impression. The Royal Knights really didn't have that
much going for me fig-wise. I like the "white, clean" look that kind of
gives them a regal image, but the lion emblem just looks goofy.

DaveE