 Castle / 14331
Re: Rate the factions
Newsgroups:
lugnet.castle
Date:
Fri, 13 Sep 2002 21:50:49 GMT

In lugnet.castle, Bruce Schlickbernd writes:
Yes, another poll.  Unlike my Castle poll, this is a rate the faction, not
rank the faction.  Rate just the minifigs from each series, not the actual sets.

http://members.lugnet.com/polls/ballots/?n=80

Hey Bruce,

You needed to have one more faction:  Star Wars figs.  Of course, this isn't
a military faction so much as a source of generic civilian torsos.

Bruce