 Castle / 14313
Re: Rate the factions
Newsgroups:
lugnet.castle
Date:
Fri, 13 Sep 2002 00:21:42 GMT

Wolfpack represent!  They be my boyz.  Top rating.  They deserve so much more.

e.

In lugnet.castle, David Eaton writes:
In lugnet.castle, Bruce Schlickbernd writes:
In lugnet.castle, Bruce Schlickbernd writes:
Yes, another poll.  Unlike my Castle poll, this is a rate the faction, not
rank the faction.  Rate just the minifigs from each series, not the actual sets.

http://members.lugnet.com/polls/ballots/?n=80

Feel free to include the horse bardings as part of the minifigs since that
is usually very faction-specific.

Interesting-- most themes I rated pretty similarly to the voters (so far--
of course that means only 12 voters at the moment), the two big exceptions
being Crusaders and Wolfpack. I was less than 1 point away from the "actual"
vote  when rating 7 of the themes, and between 1 and 2 points away from
rating the rest-- the one exception being Wolfpack, which I grossly
underrated (I was never a huge fan of Wolfpack figs). Crusaders was the
opposite (though not as far off). I guess I must like these guys more than
most :)

DaveE