 Castle / 14346
Re: The Epic Chronicles of Ikros
Newsgroups:
lugnet.castle
Date:
Sat, 14 Sep 2002 07:50:41 GMT

In lugnet.castle, Jason Cicchini writes:
Anthony,
I'll definately miss it. Ikros was and still is THE story to read, period.

Wow... I don't think I'd go that far, there are some pretty cool stories out
there... but hey, it's not like my ego doesn't have room to grow ;)

Up to the last word, it had me hounding for more. Wasn't expecting the end,
as always, but by no means is that bad hehe. Excellent work. I can
definately see the series as a whole now, and some of your foreshadowing
popped right into my head while reading certain parts.

I'm just curious, what pieces of foreshadowing in particular struck you
hardest?  It's so rare for an author to get feedback like this, so I like to
take all the chances I can get.

And to add to that, any favorite moment or moments?  Some stitch in time you
thought was just really really cool or made you laugh out loud?

(Author's selfish note:  To all who read this, feel free to reply with your
favorite moment or moments, or bits of foreshadowing that stood out and hit you
in the face when you read later chapters, just cause it makes me happy to read
stuff like that :) )

What's up next? Whatever it is I can't wait to see it.
Planning on any more collaborations? (hint, hint) I'd love to see a tavern
scene with Garalt& co. meeting Alec & co. heheh

-Jay
http://www.ozbricks.net/valaria/

Hehe... If I end up doing a new story, I don't know about any future
collaborations.  I mean no offense to those I had planned collaborations with
and those I actually collaborated with, but the logistics behind collaborations
are just really too hard to contend with.  Real life, time zones, technology,
different levels of skill, it all clashes with itself.  But in my
collaborator's defense, I'm also a control-freak, so there ya go.  Who knows,
maybe, I don't know, can't say for sure.

In any case, thanks for being such a fan!

And thanks for the response!

--Anthony