 Castle / 14366
Re: Village in the Sky
Newsgroups:
lugnet.castle
Date:
Sun, 15 Sep 2002 05:19:50 GMT

Cool MOC.  What happens if a minifig goes sleepwalking?  Maybe you can start
a cloud city module withthe other castle people.

Fradel

In lugnet.castle, Kevin Heckel writes:
Hi all,

Here's my Floating Island Village.  It was starting to fall apart, so I
decided it was high time to take pictures of it. I'd built it maybe 6 months
ago, and I admit it's not as sturdy as it should be.

Here's the link:

Tell me what you think!

-Kevin