 Castle / 14363
Re: Village in the Sky
Newsgroups:
lugnet.castle
Date:
Sun, 15 Sep 2002 03:23:16 GMT

Chris and Shiri,

Thanks! You sure have it right on "selective compression", in building it I
was running out of parts on all fronts (BURPS, big green ninja bricks,
pirate walls, blue slopes, etc etc). I wanted everything a bit bigger, but
then it would've seemed cramped, and almost every building decision was
based upon compromise (or laziness, but ssh! don't tell! ;)  But for my next
version, I plan to make it a lot more detailed, if not that much bigger overall.

-Kevin