 Castle / 14380
Re: Village in the Sky
Newsgroups:
lugnet.castle
Date:
Mon, 16 Sep 2002 20:56:04 GMT

In lugnet.castle, Kevin Heckel writes:
I'm sure you could rig up a
technic-based answer as well, depending on what you're trying to do.

Hey,

I think the easiest solution would be to run two technic beams parallel to
eachother, with the studs going in opposite directions.  Then connect the
beams at a few places with technic pins.  Now you have a 2xn "brick" with a
line of studs pointing up and another pointing down.  You might have to
build these up with plates so that the studs on the one beam have enough
clearance above the bottom of the parallel beam.

Bruce