 Castle / 14367
Re: Village in the Sky
Newsgroups:
lugnet.castle
Date:
Sun, 15 Sep 2002 07:14:02 GMT

In lugnet.castle, Kevin Heckel writes:
Kevin,
Thanks for the quick reply, I should be able to use the ideas in these
links.  Thanks again,
Josh

I remember seeing these pics dealing with the upside-down question:

Another way would be to use a set of two of those space brackes, which are
like two 2 x 2 plates at 90 degrees of eachother, or a couple of those
license-plate holders that are a modified 2 x 1 plate with a really thin
plate that offers 4 x 1 connection on its side. I'm sure you could rig up a
technic-based answer as well, depending on what you're trying to do.