 Castle / 14321
    The Epic Chronicles of Ikros —Anthony Sava
   The return of the epic or just a really long short story? Yes, it's finally here. My friends, I am very proud to bring to you the final installment to the Chronicles of Ikros. I want to thank all of you who have supported my work over these past two (...) (22 years ago, 13-Sep-02, to lugnet.castle, lugnet.general, lugnet.announce.moc, lugnet.org.us.texlug, lugnet.publish) !

        Re: The Epic Chronicles of Ikros —Sean Devolites
     (...) Good thing I didn't bet. I was dead wrong! (...) Congradulations on a great story! When you do publish it, I'm 100% sure it'll get some recognition. I hope you make another like it eventually, but thats asking a lot considering all the work (...) (22 years ago, 13-Sep-02, to lugnet.castle)

         Re: The Epic Chronicles of Ikros —Anthony Sava
     (...) Hey, I thought your prediction was cool, though. Would have made an equally good ending I think. (...) Thanks much! I don't know how soon I'll get to fluffing my story, but I'm sure it'll be soon. I am glad someone has as much confidence in my (...) (22 years ago, 14-Sep-02, to lugnet.castle)

        Re: The Epic Chronicles of Ikros —Daniel Ravenda
     (...) I was so right with the dracolich syceth and Daravon saving the day. Questions why wasn't Daravon at the battle When you publish lets just say I already own a copy. wink wink nudge nudge hint hint. How much and is it one big boook 2 books 4 (...) (22 years ago, 14-Sep-02, to lugnet.castle)

         Re: The Epic Chronicles of Ikros —Anthony Sava
     (...) Well, if I recall, and correct me if I'm wrong, you said the dracolich would be the black dragon raised as the undead and Daravon would save the day by cutting off Garalt's head. So you were only half right on those two. Dead right on Scythe (...) (22 years ago, 14-Sep-02, to lugnet.castle)

         Re: The Epic Chronicles of Ikros —Daniel Ravenda
     (...) Yes and no. I said it would eather be raised or come thought the portal. and Daravon would save the day by cutting Also yes and nop I said he would save the day by killing Garalt or just clearly saveing the day (...) Well yea you saw it (...) (22 years ago, 15-Sep-02, to lugnet.castle)

         Re: The Epic Chronicles of Ikros —Matt Hein
     (...) Hey, dan, could I have a link to your story so I could read it? I'm sure it's more interesting that you say, and reading is one of my strong suits, so I guess checking it wouldn't hurt. Thanks! <<_Matt Hein_>> Fellow lego enthusiast (22 years ago, 15-Sep-02, to lugnet.castle)

        Re: The Epic Chronicles of Ikros —Jason Cicchini
     Anthony, I'll definately miss it. Ikros was and still is THE story to read, period. Up to the last word, it had me hounding for more. Wasn't expecting the end, as always, but by no means is that bad hehe. Excellent work. I can definately see the (...) (22 years ago, 14-Sep-02, to lugnet.castle)

         Re: The Epic Chronicles of Ikros —Anthony Sava
     (...) Wow... I don't think I'd go that far, there are some pretty cool stories out there... but hey, it's not like my ego doesn't have room to grow ;) (...) I'm just curious, what pieces of foreshadowing in particular struck you hardest? It's so (...) (22 years ago, 14-Sep-02, to lugnet.castle)

         Re: The Epic Chronicles of Ikros —Sean Devolites
     (...) I'm gonna miss it to. (...) Same with me. (...) One of the parts I thought was pretty funny was when Haleron was talking to Garalt, getting ready to kill him and Daravon came up from behind and said "you talk to much" to Haleron as he killed (...) (22 years ago, 14-Sep-02, to lugnet.castle)

        Re: The Epic Chronicles of Ikros —Kevin Wanner
     (...) Well well well if it isn't the end of somthing great. It's sad I liked the story very well and I liked the ending but it was just that the end. And now their is no more unknown about the story, which is what I don't like. But there is no other (...) (22 years ago, 14-Sep-02, to lugnet.castle)

         Re: The Epic Chronicles of Ikros —Anthony Sava
     (...) Yeah, Mookie hates that part too. She kept urging me to just leave the ending open so I could right another ten chapters. But hey, if you keep going, it just kinda ruins the whole story. I mean, look at things like the teen scream movies from (...) (22 years ago, 14-Sep-02, to lugnet.castle)

         Re: The Epic Chronicles of Ikros —Kevin Wanner
     (...) Really It is definetly beter to end it then keep it ging and going. (...) I'm not having to much truble wrighting the begining but I just don't have much time because I am in school (my sophomer year in High School) I have writen the first (...) (22 years ago, 15-Sep-02, to lugnet.castle)

        Re: The Epic Chronicles of Ikros —Yaron Dori
     Dear Anthony Sava, I guess it was bound to happen sooner or later "The Chronicles of Ikros" ended, so I'll have to drop a few tears on that. I really hate reading but yet I had to read your story although when I started it was already chap. 17 or (...) (22 years ago, 14-Sep-02, to lugnet.castle)

         Re: The Epic Chronicles of Ikros —Anthony Sava
     (...) I'm glad you liked it so much. I have had several emails regarding the ending, some people really didn't like it. I guess there's just no pleasing some people. I was trying to aim for an ending that would tie up all the loose ends and leave (...) (22 years ago, 18-Sep-02, to lugnet.castle)

        Re: The Epic Chronicles of Ikros —Chris Koziatek
     You, my friend, have created an epic, a vision of what lego castle should and could be, an amazing trip. I've spend the day reading the whole thing in it's entirity and I must say that you have renewed a .space head's interest in castle. This should (...) (22 years ago, 14-Sep-02, to lugnet.castle)

         Re: The Epic Chronicles of Ikros —Anthony Sava
     (...) WOW! I don't think I've ever received such high praise from a non-castle poster before. Talk about giving me an ego trip... It'd be a nifty thing if my website were a monument of that sort, but there are so many more wonderful things that (...) (22 years ago, 18-Sep-02, to lugnet.castle)

        Re: The Epic Chronicles of Ikros —Nathan Todd
      Anthony, Sorry it took me so long to reply (it wasn't the ending). Believe it or not I was going to be the first to reply at one stage, now after a couple browser problems a bout of flu and a wedding I am ready to say... CONGRATULATIONS on (...) (22 years ago, 1-Oct-02, to lugnet.castle)

         Re: The Epic Chronicles of Ikros —Anthony Sava
     (...) Thanks much! I'm glad you enjoyed it. I haven't worked much on it yet, but in the next few weeks I have plans to start reworking the story for publication. As for a LEGO MOC line, I'm afraid Daniel has given you the wrong idea. I don't know (...) (22 years ago, 2-Oct-02, to lugnet.castle)

        Re: The Epic Chronicles of Ikros —Leonard Hoffman
   Hey Anthony, I've been kinda here and kinda not for the better part of the summer, and even then lurking more than anything. I hadn't taken the time to finish reading the Chronicles until just a few days ago, and I thought I should post my (...) (22 years ago, 11-Oct-02, to lugnet.castle)

        Re: The Epic Chronicles of Ikros —Nathan Todd
   (...) Agreed! (...) Again Agreed! (...) This is the real accomplishment lego wise. (...) I personally hate a book with only one layer. Read any classic work and you will find several plots and strands overlaid. Granted this takes skill, but I am (...) (22 years ago, 17-Oct-02, to lugnet.castle)

        Re: The Epic Chronicles of Ikros —Leonard Hoffman
   Hey Nathan, This is a little weird for me, recieving criticism for my criticism. To a certain degree I think you are telling me I am wrong about some of the advice I gave; that problems as I described them don't exist. It makes me feel as if I (...) (22 years ago, 17-Oct-02, to lugnet.castle)

        Re: The Epic Chronicles of Ikros —Nathan Todd
   (...) Sorry, I was not criticising you or your opinion. I just wanted to express that I enjoyed certain areas you didn't (and vice verse I'm sure) and therefore point out to Anthony that his story was good to different people in different ways and (...) (22 years ago, 19-Oct-02, to lugnet.castle)