 Castle / 14100 (+100)
  Re: A Wishlist

(...) Ken, I think he is wanting a 1 high larger macaroni element, in this case I guess it would curve/arch diagonally across a 4x4 space. This would be in the way of a less "juniorized" version of the 6 high curved panel walls. -- Hop-Frog (22 years ago, 27-Aug-02, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: A Wishlist (or mini-figs)

(...) I almost died in my chair! I have understood that both the SW and HP lines have been very good for TLC, so I guess there is no arguing with success. I just don't see why a licensed toy has to entirely replace an existing theme line -- I really (...) (22 years ago, 27-Aug-02, to lugnet.castle)

  Grey Roof Slopes

(...) I really wish Lego would produce a light grey roof slope pack. Then my crenelations could be made. (URL) also would like minifigures in new colors - ie orange british foot soldiers with the newest helmet - like in the movie "Braveheart" Ben (22 years ago, 27-Aug-02, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: Cry 'Havoc!' and let slip the dogs of war!

(...) Dragon Crest nights, but where are the Paladins, whats left of the Jackals and Dragoons? Are they there and I not see them? A devout fan... Jeremy Scott (22 years ago, 27-Aug-02, to lugnet.castle, lugnet.general)

  Re: A Wishlist (or mini-figs)

(...) Almost what I thought when I read that one. Will Harry Potter consume the prospects of a castle line in the near future as the StarWars syndication did for the space line. (...) Yes, I believe that Hp is more themed to a mythological/ fantasy (...) (22 years ago, 27-Aug-02, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: A Wishlist

(...) No, I hadn't seen anything about this for over a year. Can you direct me to the thread, or does anyone out there know his email? (...) slit (...) fiddling (...) True, but arrow slits are very parts intesnsive. (...) Lego (...) LOL sorry, I (...) (22 years ago, 27-Aug-02, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: Cry 'Havoc!' and let slip the dogs of war!

Anthony, Looks aweome! I always like seeing pics of armies and battles! You really do have quite a horde of skeletons, how many approximately are actually in the picture? cheers Magnus (22 years ago, 27-Aug-02, to lugnet.castle, lugnet.general)

  Re: Late medieval castle MOC

George, (...) Yes, there were lots of incredible MOCs at Brickfest this year. Thanks for your kind words. I haven't yet decided whether to expand the outer wall to make the castle completely concentric, or whether to just start building a new castle (...) (22 years ago, 27-Aug-02, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: Cry 'Havoc!' and let slip the dogs of war!

Cool, cool stuff. Wicked. Jealousy. These are few words that come to mind. E. (...) (22 years ago, 27-Aug-02, to lugnet.castle, lugnet.general)

  Re: A Wishlist

(...) Hi. Jeff is selling his weapons via fbtb. Go to: (URL) click on the "Jeff's Armory" button (right side of the screen). Right now he just has three Star Wars blasters for sale. I got a few of them and they are high quality. You can see them in (...) (22 years ago, 28-Aug-02, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: Late medieval castle MOC

(...) I'd just e-mail Abe Friedman and ask him to send you the photos for you to upload into your own Brickshelf account. He has posted to Lugnet in the past, but it doesn't seem like he has in the past year. Anyway, here was his e-mail address a (...) (22 years ago, 28-Aug-02, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: Late medieval castle MOC

Magnus You could become a LUGNET member, then create an FTX page that deeplinked to the thumbnails and images on Brickshelf, adding your own commentary. (...) (22 years ago, 28-Aug-02, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: A Wishlist

(...) If he makes that 'Great Helm' available at a somewhat reasonable price, AYE CHIUAUA!!!!! (22 years ago, 28-Aug-02, to lugnet.castle)

  Very funny bit of information on the guage of American Railroads (Not directly LEGO related)

OK this is not exactly on topic but it is very funny and is somehow relavent to Trains, Castle, and Space... Disclaimer: If you are offended buy a small 3 letter word with one "A" and two "S's" just stop reading now. Fair warning.... Does the (...) (22 years ago, 28-Aug-02, to lugnet.trains, lugnet.castle, lugnet.space)

  Re: Very funny bit of information on the guage of American Railroads (Not directly LEGO related)

(...) <snip> I dare all of you to send this to your boss, without explanation! ;-) Jude XFUT .o-t.fun (22 years ago, 28-Aug-02, to lugnet.trains, lugnet.castle, lugnet.space, lugnet.off-topic.fun)

  Re: Very funny bit of information on the guage of American Railroads (Not directly LEGO related)

(...) **snip*** (URL) Dave! (22 years ago, 28-Aug-02, to lugnet.trains, lugnet.castle, lugnet.space)

  Re: Very funny bit of information on the guage of American Railroads (Not directly LEGO related)

(...) <snippage> This is a pretty cool story. Not entirely accurate, but cool. :) The basic claim, that rail guage is roughly the same as roman chariot spacing is essentially true, but the article (this version less than some I've seen) plays a (...) (22 years ago, 28-Aug-02, to lugnet.trains, lugnet.castle, lugnet.space)

  Re: Very funny bit of information on the guage of American Railroads (Not directly LEGO related)

(...) I always find this story amusing. One, the Romans didn't have war chariots. Two, part of the purpose the Romans had in making paved roads was *not* to have ruts. :-) Okay, okay, they couldn't always use just the paved roads, and Roman supply (...) (22 years ago, 28-Aug-02, to lugnet.trains, lugnet.castle, lugnet.space)

  MY CASTLE ARMY PICS

(URL) I have these posted ... sorry for the poor quality of the pics, and suggestions on how to get it to come out better are welcome ... I am always curious how my army's size compares to others, so please let me know! Rick (URL) (22 years ago, 28-Aug-02, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: Very funny bit of information on the guage of American Railroads (Not directly LEGO related)

(...) To place this on topic, we would have to ask the question (1) of whether or not LEGO track guage can be determined by a pair of horses side by side? Actually, how close do people typically place LEGO horses in a MOC that is pulled by a team of (...) (22 years ago, 28-Aug-02, to lugnet.trains, lugnet.castle, lugnet.space)

  Re: MY CASTLE ARMY PICS

(...) The pictures finally passed inspection. Looks like a scene from the computer game, Medieval: Total War! What we need is a breakdown of the troops with actual numbers. :-) Bruce (22 years ago, 28-Aug-02, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: Very funny bit of information on the guage of American Railroads (Not directly LEGO related)

(...) Debunking or no, the point is that designs of roadways and railways have been influenced by the width of animal drawn vehicles. However, given the course of this "technological evolution", are we to next assume that Spiffcraft would follow (...) (22 years ago, 28-Aug-02, to lugnet.trains, lugnet.castle, lugnet.space)

  Re: Very funny bit of information on the guage of American Railroads (Not directly LEGO related)

And to come full circle, the width between LEGO track is... the answer you've all been waiting for... two LEGO horses' asses! And the units used are aptly named; studs! SteveB PS OK it's really 6 studs center to center but it sounded good. (...) (22 years ago, 28-Aug-02, to lugnet.trains, lugnet.castle, lugnet.space)

  Re: Very funny bit of information on the guage of American Railroads (Not directly LEGO related)

(...) Why don't you think the Romans had war chariots? Or do you mean they just didn't call them "war chariots" but something else. I'm pretty sure the Romans had a military chariot. As for the ruts in paved road, it can happen. I've seen ruts (...) (22 years ago, 28-Aug-02, to lugnet.trains, lugnet.castle, lugnet.space)

  Re: Very funny bit of information on the guage of American Railroads (Not directly LEGO related)

(...) Yeah, but 6 studs is about right for a wagon drawn by two horses. See here in the instructions from the Western set Gold City Junction: (URL) (22 years ago, 28-Aug-02, to lugnet.trains, lugnet.castle, lugnet.space)

  Re: Very funny bit of information on the guage of American Railroads (Not directly LEGO related)

(...) None that I am aware of, though I suppose it is possible that they used available ones as auxilliaries in the middle east or those of Briton allies. But Rome itself didn't use chariots. The terrain of Italy was not particularly conducive to (...) (22 years ago, 28-Aug-02, to lugnet.trains, lugnet.castle, lugnet.space)

  Re: Very funny bit of information on the guage of American Railroads (Not directly LEGO related)

(...) Hmmm... I can confirm that there are indeed some ruts in *paved* roman roads, although I cannot confirm if these date from the Roman Era (like you say, there has been a continuous usage of some roman roads). What I can say is, in long (...) (22 years ago, 28-Aug-02, to lugnet.trains, lugnet.castle, lugnet.space)

  Re: Very funny bit of information on the guage of American Railroads (Not directly LEGO related)

(...) When I drove a Renault LeCar for a while, I was very aware of ruts in the highways. It had a sufficiently narrower wheel spacing that it would ride either on the left or the right hand side of the lane. Every once in a while, it would lurch (...) (22 years ago, 28-Aug-02, to lugnet.trains, lugnet.castle, lugnet.space)

  Re: Very funny bit of information on the guage of American Railroads (Not directly LEGO related)

(...) I recall my visit to Pompeii, Italy, 10 years ago. The Romans there used stepping stones to cross streets from sidewalk to sidewalk, much like a zebra crossing type sidewalk today, but elevated. As I recall the stones were spaced so that (...) (22 years ago, 28-Aug-02, to lugnet.trains, lugnet.castle, lugnet.space)

  Want list

If anyone can help me find these items I would appreciate it. I am willing to pay the below stated prices for each: Black Falcon torsos with black arms(17) $.50-.75 Used $1.50 New Light Grey legs with black hips(17) $.50-.75 Used $1.50 New Dark gray (...) (22 years ago, 28-Aug-02, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: Cry 'Havoc!' and let slip the dogs of war!

(...) Thanks! :) Have patience and thou shalt recieve. (...) Sure did, talked to you about it too! :) Thanks for the reply! --Anthony (22 years ago, 29-Aug-02, to lugnet.castle, lugnet.general)

  Re: Cry 'Havoc!' and let slip the dogs of war!

(...) I'm flattered that you're enough of a fan to know what I've called the different castle factions (though admitedly it wouldn't take much imagination to guess). Along with the Lion and Dragon crest knights, there can also be found the Storm (...) (22 years ago, 29-Aug-02, to lugnet.castle, lugnet.general)

  Re: Cry 'Havoc!' and let slip the dogs of war!

(...) Thanks much! Yup, Thanks to Troy I have a lot of skeletons. 107 to be exact. He had much more when I ordered, though I don't know what type of stock he has now. **Shameless plug** Troy's surplus lego: more lego for sale than you thought (...) (22 years ago, 29-Aug-02, to lugnet.castle, lugnet.general)

  Re: Cry 'Havoc!' and let slip the dogs of war!

(...) Thanks. Gratitude. These are a few words that come to my mind. Like thanks for the reply! :) --Anthony (...) (22 years ago, 29-Aug-02, to lugnet.castle, lugnet.general)

  The Shadow Falls

I am back! My computer has been repaired ahead of schedule and all my files are intact (knock on wood). And so, my friends, I have created and uploaded yet another chapter to my story. The end draws nearer as things start heating up! So I am proud (...) (22 years ago, 29-Aug-02, to lugnet.castle, lugnet.general, lugnet.org.us.texlug)

  Re: A NEW CASTLE Wishlist

In lugnet.castle, Aaron West writes: snip (...) snip Just had another thought about the minifig accessories, what about a complete colour range of the long hair and long beard elements, at the moment the beard is only available in white and light (...) (22 years ago, 29-Aug-02, to lugnet.castle, lugnet.dear-lego)

  Re: The Shadow Falls

Great, as always Anthony. Can you really go from cliff hanger to cliff hanger for another 8 chapters? Then again I wouldn't put it passed you... Glad your computer is up and working. God Bless, Nathan (...) (22 years ago, 29-Aug-02, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: A Wishlist

(...) SNIP I would love a mirror of the existing BURP and LURP so you could use more in stacks without such obvious patterns emerging. Minifigs and slopes have all been mentioned but they are great to. I would also like a light green element to mix (...) (22 years ago, 29-Aug-02, to lugnet.castle)

  NWBrickCon reminder

I just wanted to remind everyone that registration is coming along, and if you want to get the quality polo NWBrickCon shirt we NEED to get your paperwork by Sept 14th. We'll have a few spares, not many and they won't be available at the con, so (...) (22 years ago, 29-Aug-02, to lugnet.events.nwbrickcon, lugnet.announce, lugnet.space, lugnet.build, lugnet.castle)

  Re: A good LEGO anecdote, and a bad one (A warning about buying Monster Studios sets)

(...) Yes. I believe so. (see the link below) (...) It's tough to say whether they have any specific value, but in the thread below there was some brief excitement and interest in the matter. (URL) collectors might have interest in them if available (...) (22 years ago, 29-Aug-02, to lugnet.market.appraisal, lugnet.castle)

  Re: Very funny bit of information on the guage of American Railroads (Not directly LEGO related)

(...) Actually it's five studs (40mm) center to center, since each rail is in the middle of the stud position. Jason J Railton (22 years ago, 29-Aug-02, to lugnet.trains, lugnet.castle, lugnet.space)

  Re: Very funny bit of information on the guage of American Railroads (Not directly LEGO related)

(...) Another misconception. There are some old roman roads around, but largely only in areas where there is no heavy traffic, or ever has been - e.g. up to or inside preserved large houses, walled towns etc. What is used is the route. The Romans (...) (22 years ago, 29-Aug-02, to lugnet.trains, lugnet.castle, lugnet.space)

  Re: Very funny bit of information on the guage of American Railroads (Not directly LEGO related)

(...) And remember that gauge is measured as the distance between the rails, not between the centres, so it's a few mm less than five studs. (22 years ago, 29-Aug-02, to lugnet.trains, lugnet.castle, lugnet.space)

  -Jeff's Armory-

Jeff's Armory ¯¯¯...¯¯¯ I'm elaborating upon Bruce Hietbrink’s original post in order to garner more attention for Jeff Byrd’s Armory so that collectively we can rally for these Castle specific parts to make it into mass production!!! For those of (...) (22 years ago, 29-Aug-02, to lugnet.castle, lugnet.castle.org.cw, lugnet.build.minifigs, lugnet.general)

  Re: -Jeff's Armory-

(...) Cool! I haven't even heard about these until now, so I thank you for highlighting this. It would be kind of cool to see some new variations of the classic lego sword, because there is little variety to the stuff available from lego. Maybe a (...) (22 years ago, 29-Aug-02, to lugnet.castle, lugnet.general)

  Take this quiz.

Okay, I just recently completed a small quiz, for any of you castleheads who like fantasy stories and stuff like that. Check out this link on my site, and find out what elemental you would be most affiliated with... (URL) please tell me what you (...) (22 years ago, 29-Aug-02, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: -Jeff's Armory-

(...) The final product is made by injection molding. Those are the three that you see at the top of Jeff's page: (URL) "heavy rifle", the "trooper", and the "scout". He makes the prototypes (what you see in the other pictures) and then gets the (...) (22 years ago, 30-Aug-02, to lugnet.castle, lugnet.general)

  Re: Take this quiz.

(...) 16-19 Your elemental is of Light. You tend to be overly moral on subjects but that’s okay. People usually go to you for help when they need it and you’re known for your wisdom. Now I'm laughing. -- Hop-Frog (22 years ago, 30-Aug-02, to lugnet.castle, lugnet.off-topic.fun)

  Re: -Jeff's Armory-

(...) ~Oh, and y’know what else is super-cool about Jeff’s parts… they’re all made from genuine -ABS plastics!- You can find ‘Jeff's Armory’ on From Bricks to Bothans main page in the upper right-hand quadrant: (URL) cheers, --==Richard==-- (22 years ago, 30-Aug-02, to lugnet.castle, lugnet.general)

  Re: -Jeff's Armory-

Wow, I'd be happy to buy at least a dozen or two of the helmets and literally dozens of the polearms, if they were priced afforably. I seem to remember someone had made a norman helmet too, it was displayed with several minifigs dressed up as (...) (22 years ago, 30-Aug-02, to lugnet.castle, lugnet.general)

  time to get what we want

I have been hearing you guys write about We want minifigs castles army boosters bla bla bla. Well then do something about it write lego a letter. trust me they read them. I sent them a letter to produce savas MOCS and they replied they said no but (...) (22 years ago, 30-Aug-02, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: time to get what we want

The effort and desire is great, but it's not going to happen anytime soon. The best we can hope for is that they take the ideas and put them away for later. I just don't see any new castle until HP is done. They have to fulfill the contract (...) (22 years ago, 30-Aug-02, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: time to get what we want

(...) <snip> Who's to say I have not? Have you? Don't be too preachy, LUGNET.castle is a discussion forum, which is why we have been discussing it here. Exchanging ideas for things we'd like to see is a way for ironing out those wish list letters. (...) (22 years ago, 30-Aug-02, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: time to get what we want

Forgive me for what I'm about to do… <Sarcasm On.> (...) That’s true, and if you’re going to spend a few “ours” to “right” a decent letter just remember to use a spell checker that can discern accurate word-use and connotation. <Sarcasm Off.> (...) (22 years ago, 30-Aug-02, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: Take this quiz.

(...) Well, I'm a technic head but took it anyway.... (...) sarcastic towards others, you are a good person at heart and have been known to help others in need. You are honest, and known by others as trustworthy. Hmmmmmm. ROSCO (22 years ago, 30-Aug-02, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: Take this quiz.

(...) Wheee...eee t'was fun! !I have much potential as a wizard... --==Richard==-- 26-29 Your elemental is of Lightning. You tend to be a bit mischevious, although somewhat eccentric, but that never let you down. You are widely known by others for (...) (22 years ago, 30-Aug-02, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: Take this quiz.

(...) Mine turned out like this: Score 21, 20-25 Your elemental is of Water. Although at times you may be a bit sarcastic towards others, you are a good person at heart and have been known to help others in need. You are honest, and known by others (...) (22 years ago, 30-Aug-02, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: Take this quiz.

(...) Mine turned out like this: Score 21, 20-25 Your elemental is of Water. Although at times you may be a bit sarcastic towards others, you are a good person at heart and have been known to help others in need. You are honest, and known by others (...) (22 years ago, 30-Aug-02, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: Take this quiz.

In lugnet.castle, Aaron West writes: Please disregard my duplicity. Double-good. -Aaron- #279 (22 years ago, 30-Aug-02, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: Take this quiz.

(...) You and me both. We finally found our purpose in life, and I've been wasting years on science, what a waste. Where I get the application forms for Hogwarts classroom, finally I'll get a diploma worthy signed by my idol, Prof. Dumbledore. BTW: (...) (22 years ago, 30-Aug-02, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: time to get what we want

(...) My "crusade" started almost a year ago by trying to convince shop@home to ship to Israel also. The facts are we can't get in Israel Legends, MOCs, Mindstorms and the way things going this year most of the shops here brings cheap Chinese (...) (22 years ago, 30-Aug-02, to lugnet.castle, lugnet.loc.il, lugnet.lego.direct)

  Boxes

Threw away your boxes to castle sets? Check this out: (URL) by Jojo ((URL) (22 years ago, 30-Aug-02, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: Black Falcon Castle

Hi James, That's a very nice castle that you've created. It has a lot of character, and it really looks like you put some time into the design. Sorry I can't elaborate, but I am impressed. -- Eric DeGiuli (URL) Stacey" <james@minifig.co.uk> wrote in (...) (22 years ago, 29-Aug-02, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: Black Falcon Castle

(...) James, Any castle that uses hoardings is all right by me (I forgot to compliment Magnus on his), your castle looks very nice! Thanks, George (22 years ago, 30-Aug-02, to lugnet.castle)

  A new chapter

First off ny spelling in other post is been off latley because well you know I don't go to school in summer and all I do is hang out with my friends and skate. Some times I'll do a chapter after I eat but it is a creative process and it get annoying (...) (22 years ago, 30-Aug-02, to lugnet.castle)

  NWBrickCon registration cutoff.

Get your registrations in. We need to get them, postmarked, by Sept 28. Check out the registration page for specifics: (URL) there, Be square. (URL) Neumann (22 years ago, 31-Aug-02, to lugnet.events, lugnet.space, lugnet.build, lugnet.castle, lugnet.general, lugnet.robotics, lugnet.technic)

  Re: Black Falcon Castle

Very nice, I'm not sure how this post went unresponded for so long. I really like the irregularity of the whole castle, it makes it look VERY realistic. If you wanted to expand it, a surrounding wall in the same style (irregular, of varying height, (...) (22 years ago, 31-Aug-02, to lugnet.castle)

  Medieval total war - Non lego content

Hi all, I have heard a lot about this game, including here on Lugnet.castle, and was wondering if someone who has it could answer a few questions about it: 1 Is it really as terrific as everyone says? 2 What kind of computer would I neeed to run it (...) (22 years ago, 31-Aug-02, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: Take this quiz.

(...) Glad you enjoyed it! Yeah, some questions had more than one appropriate answer, so I guess that's what made it so fun. I'll probably do a few more of these when I get the chance. A lot of people were either lightning or water... hmmmm.... (...) (22 years ago, 31-Aug-02, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: A new chapter

(...) Hmm...that's odd. I tried to access the link, but the page on brickshelf said "sorry, this folden is not yet public" Probably getting moderated or something... (...) Fellow Lego enthusiast (URL) (22 years ago, 31-Aug-02, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: Boxes

Notice how the 6074 has all the cool alternatives. Really shows off the versatility of the set (URL) is particularly cool James "Rick Cuijpers" <cuijpers@mail.com> wrote in message news:H1nop9.IHr@lugnet.com... (...) (22 years ago, 31-Aug-02, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: Boxes

(...) Another great alternative for 6074 can be seen in the 250 idea book from 1987 (URL) LEGO Love Castle Yaron "Webrain" Dori (22 years ago, 31-Aug-02, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: DRAGONS ROCKS!!! Puns unavoidable, not truly sorry :o)

(...) They had a small tin (yes, tin) of the minifigs with a few figs, an assortment of weapons, and some odd bricks and baseplates. I bought one of the silver guys and one of the bronze guys (incidently, there were 8 there the day I bought them, (...) (22 years ago, 1-Sep-02, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: Medieval total war - Non lego content

(...) It has it's strengths and weaknesses. If you don't like what is essentially a medieval miniatures game with attached campaign game, then you won't like it. Seeing as how I use Lego for miniatures battles, I am a biased source. (...) I have a (...) (22 years ago, 1-Sep-02, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: Medieval total war - Non lego content

Thanks Bruce for the info. Looks like a lot of fun! Magnus (22 years ago, 1-Sep-02, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: DRAGONS ROCKS!!! Puns unavoidable, not truly sorry :o)

<snip> (...) <snip> Just a note on your observations. The heads of these guys are not glued on, they are real snug fitting and due to the bleed of the blackened paint look, some paint may have crept into the joint hole a little. This is common with (...) (22 years ago, 1-Sep-02, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: The Shadow Falls

(...) Thanks, I'm glad you liked it! I don't think I'll be able to do eight cliff hangers, but I'm glad you think me capable. I'll have a few more chapters up soon, hopefully. Thanks for the reply! --Anthony (...) (22 years ago, 2-Sep-02, to lugnet.castle)

  MOC: Tudor Gatehouse

This weekend I created a new castle set - the "Tudor Gatehouse". It is based loosely on the gatehouse at Stokesay castle. It can be seen here: (URL) features a bridge, large gate doors, four beds, two tables, and a massive fireplace. I plan to (...) (22 years ago, 2-Sep-02, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: MOC: Tudor Gatehouse

(...) Great job! -K (URL) (22 years ago, 3-Sep-02, to lugnet.castle)

  Run Away

My NLSO customized a rabbit for me. (URL) Away! -Mike Petrucelli (22 years ago, 3-Sep-02, to lugnet.castle, lugnet.general)

  Re: MOC: Tudor Gatehouse

(...) Thanks - I am glad you like them especially since your designs are also very good. Ben (22 years ago, 3-Sep-02, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: Run Away

"I warned you, but did you listen to me? Oh nooooooo!" "We'd better not try another frontal assault, that rabbit's dynamite!" Dave "Mike Petrucelli" <lordi@erols.com> wrote in message news:H1v8r0.280@lugnet.com... (...) (22 years ago, 3-Sep-02, to lugnet.castle, lugnet.general)

  Re: Run Away

(...) "Would it help to confuse it if we run away more?" "Oh, shut up and go and change your armour." :-) (22 years ago, 3-Sep-02, to lugnet.castle, lugnet.general)

  New Customs Up

Hey all, I don't know if everyone has seen this yet, but Jeff from "Jeff's Armory" has a few new prototypes up of his custom home-made weapons. You'll note that most of them are Star Wars things, but scroll down a little bit to see the castle stuff (...) (22 years ago, 3-Sep-02, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: Run Away

(...) Looks like it's time to bring in the 'Holy Hand Grenade' - Bob (22 years ago, 3-Sep-02, to lugnet.castle, lugnet.general)

  Don Bruce's chateau

Hi all, I just wanted to highlight Don Bruce's chateau. I really like how he is working at a whole variety of scales to make a historical castle. Anyway, it showed up on the Brickshelf recent page and I was once again impressed. Here's the link: (...) (22 years ago, 3-Sep-02, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: Run Away