 Castle / 14139
Re: A good LEGO anecdote, and a bad one (A warning about buying Monster Studios sets)
Newsgroups:
lugnet.market.appraisal, lugnet.castle
Date:
Thu, 29 Aug 2002 14:46:01 GMT

In lugnet.general, Christopher L. Weeks writes:
In lugnet.general, John P. Henderson writes:

PS  You should keep the misprinted minifig head.  Misprints like that are
bound to be valuable collector items in years to come (as happened with the
Black Falcon figs with reverse printing).

What's up with the Falcons?  Is the falcon merely facing left instead of
right?

Yes.  I believe so.  (see the link below)

And is the print only on the torsos, or on shields too?  And how much are
they worth -- I don't see any on BrickLink?

It's tough to say whether they have any specific value, but in the thread
below there was some brief excitement and interest in the matter.

http://news.lugnet.com/castle/?n=9018

Castle collectors might have interest in them if available in quantity so
they could build a new faction... The thread never mentioned shields, but I
know that none of my own BFs (torsos or shields) were reversed.

Cheers,
-Hendo

(Copied to .castle)