 General / 38223
Re: A good LEGO anecdote, and a bad one (A warning about buying Monster Studios sets)
Newsgroups:
lugnet.general
Date:
Mon, 2 Sep 2002 21:16:43 GMT

People pilfering parts from sets on store shelves is indeed a big problem,

Two sets come to mind:
8525/8530
8559/8569

Go to a Wal-Mart and see if you can find one that ISN'T ripped open (ok so
you probably will find one, but you get what I'm saying).

and makes me very sad,

Though maybe not in this case, eh?  ;^)

Still a shame no matter what the set.

-Stefan-