 Castle / 9018
9017  |  9019
Subject:
Black Falcons
Newsgroups:
lugnet.castle
Date:
Sun, 20 May 2001 14:19:06 GMT

Hello!

This is my first posting to this group and all in all my second posting
on lugnet ever -

I've got a question concerning the crest of the Turkey Knights (as they
are often called on http://www.1000steine.de :-)

http://chutspe.bei.t-online.de/adler.jpg

I wonder if there is any special reason for the different direction of
the falcons on the crest. Are the left-lookers attached to determined
sets?

I think the left looking version is rare.

Bye
Jojo

Lugnet member #693