 Off-Topic / Fun / 7223
Re: Black Falcons
Newsgroups:
lugnet.off-topic.fun
Date:
Mon, 21 May 2001 17:08:45 GMT

In lugnet.off-topic.fun, Lindsay Frederick Braun writes:
In lugnet.castle, Bruce Schlickbernd writes:
In lugnet.castle, Johannes Koehler writes:

I think the left looking version is rare.

Left as I look at them, or left as they look at me?

  No, no, no.  "Left" as in "sinistra," or evil Turkey
  Knights from the Mirror Universe.  If your minifig
  crests are actually looking at you, that *would* be
  evil.

But I didn't see a beard on the left facing fig in that picture, so how could
he be from the Mirror Universe?  ;D

Jeff