 Castle / 9030
Re: Black Falcons
Newsgroups:
lugnet.castle
Date:
Mon, 21 May 2001 12:35:14 GMT

In lugnet.castle, Frederick Grondy writes:
In lugnet.castle, Johannes Koehler writes:

I've got a question concerning the crest of the Turkey Knights (as they
are often called on http://www.1000steine.de :-)

http://chutspe.bei.t-online.de/adler.jpg

I wonder if there is any special reason for the different direction of
the falcons on the crest. Are the left-lookers attached to determined
sets?

I think the left looking version is rare.

ACK!!!! I just finished packing up my mini-figs (to move) yesterday!

Curiosity....                 too strong......           must go.....
check my black turkeys......

Fritz

I fell to the temptation and pulled mine out and went through them!  After
checking 70 some Black Falcon's, I was disappointed to find only 1 of them
was facing left.  The worst part was, it was one of the few I have that
doesn't have a crisp printed image on the torso :-(  So, others with major
Falcon armies, check 'em out and let us know what you find...