 Castle / 9032
Re: Black Falcons
Newsgroups:
lugnet.castle, lugnet.off-topic.fun
Date:
Mon, 21 May 2001 17:01:57 GMT

In lugnet.castle, Bruce Schlickbernd writes:
In lugnet.castle, Johannes Koehler writes:

I think the left looking version is rare.

Left as I look at them, or left as they look at me?

   No, no, no.  "Left" as in "sinistra," or evil Turkey
   Knights from the Mirror Universe.  If your minifig
   crests are actually looking at you, that *would* be
   evil.

Bruce
(someone just *had* to ask that, didn't they?)

   Someone's going to go on a crusade and try to amass
   an army of Wrongway Turkey Knights.  Just watch!  :)
   I only have four BF shields and they all bow to the
   orthodox right (wait, that's redundant).

   all best

   Lindsay

   XFUT->.o-t.fun