 Castle / 9158
Re: Black Falcons
Newsgroups:
lugnet.castle
Date:
Fri, 25 May 2001 16:40:05 GMT

In lugnet.castle, Brian Kasprzyk writes:
I fell to the temptation and pulled mine out and went through them!  After
checking 70 some Black Falcon's, I was disappointed to find only 1 of them
was facing left.  The worst part was, it was one of the few I have that
doesn't have a crisp printed image on the torso :-(  So, others with major
Falcon armies, check 'em out and let us know what you find...

Just to add another data point. . .

Last night, while incorporating the new castle accessories I got, I found 2
out of 75 that faced the wrong way.

Jimmy