 Off-Topic / Fun / 7228
Re: Black Falcons
Newsgroups:
lugnet.off-topic.fun
Date:
Wed, 23 May 2001 16:41:13 GMT

Oh Well all 25 of my black falcons are looking in the same direction (I've
got 5 more coming in the mail).  it looks like the insigna is a solid black
shield with the silver pattren over it.  if the masking for the screen to do
the silver silver were reversed (easy to do espically at the size) the
opposite facing falcon would result.  I'm guessing that they are very rare
and not done on purpose.

John

In lugnet.castle, Lindsay Frederick Braun writes:
In lugnet.castle, Bruce Schlickbernd writes:
In lugnet.castle, Johannes Koehler writes:

I think the left looking version is rare.

Left as I look at them, or left as they look at me?

  No, no, no.  "Left" as in "sinistra," or evil Turkey
  Knights from the Mirror Universe.  If your minifig
  crests are actually looking at you, that *would* be
  evil.

Bruce
(someone just *had* to ask that, didn't they?)

  Someone's going to go on a crusade and try to amass
  an army of Wrongway Turkey Knights.  Just watch!  :)
  I only have four BF shields and they all bow to the
  orthodox right (wait, that's redundant).

  all best

  Lindsay

  XFUT->.o-t.fun