 Off-Topic / Fun / 7229
Re: Favourite (non-Lego) websites
Newsgroups:
lugnet.off-topic.fun
Date:
Wed, 23 May 2001 17:04:22 GMT

It was (BTW) introduced to me by Jeremy Sproat, on an o-t.fun thread here...
I spent a couple of days last summer reading the entire archive - which is
*complete* from day 1. I think that part is commendable by itself. Plus,
Pete Abrams is funny, witty, and he draws well. And every time he goes on
vacation, we have stick-figures. ;-)

-Shiri

Sliggy Freelance was my first online comic. Then, I started looking for
more. Now I read Sluggy, Dragon Tails, GPF, Dot and Com, Real Life, Acid
Reflux, and Absurd Notions. I too went through the entire Sluggy
Archives, as well as the archives of the rest of these sites. There is
some good reading out there!!! My favorite is when someone does a
crossover!
--
Matt Brooks