 Off-Topic / Fun / 7213
Re: Favourite (non-Lego) websites
Newsgroups:
lugnet.off-topic.fun
Date:
Sun, 20 May 2001 16:12:47 GMT

In lugnet.off-topic.fun, Steve Lane writes:
What's your favourite non-Lego site and why?

www.sluggy.com

It was (BTW) introduced to me by Jeremy Sproat, on an o-t.fun thread here...
I spent a couple of days last summer reading the entire archive - which is
*complete* from day 1. I think that part is commendable by itself. Plus,
Pete Abrams is funny, witty, and he draws well. And every time he goes on
vacation, we have stick-figures. ;-)

-Shiri