 Off-Topic / Fun / 7226
Re: Black Falcons
Newsgroups:
lugnet.off-topic.fun
Date:
Mon, 21 May 2001 21:45:28 GMT

I wonder if this was done on purpose or it was an accident (IE the screen
printing screen was put in backwards.) it might not be as obvious with the
black falcons but they caught the screwups in the crusaders.  I'm going to
check my Black Falcons to see if any of mine are special.

John

In lugnet.off-topic.fun, Bruce Schlickbernd writes:
In lugnet.castle, Lindsay Frederick Braun writes:
In lugnet.castle, Bruce Schlickbernd writes:
In lugnet.castle, Johannes Koehler writes:

I think the left looking version is rare.

Left as I look at them, or left as they look at me?

  No, no, no.  "Left" as in "sinistra," or evil Turkey
  Knights from the Mirror Universe.  If your minifig
  crests are actually looking at you, that *would* be
  evil.

Does that mean the classic smiley's would have a Van Dyke?

Southpaws with beards are sinister?  Hmmmmmmm.....

Bruce