 Off-Topic / Fun / 7225
Re: LEGO Humor
Newsgroups:
lugnet.off-topic.fun
Date:
Mon, 21 May 2001 21:31:23 GMT

Greg Perry wrote:

One of the web sites I try to visit for a daily chuckle is www.fadetoblack.com

They have humorous features each day such as The Unintentionally Funny Web
Site of the Day, Obscure ebay Auction of the Day, and Today's List.

Today's List is "The Top 8 Signs You're Watching a Low-Budget Movie".

The first item on the list (#8) is "Most of the special effects involve Legos."

I guessed they haven't checked the retail prices of LEGO sets lately huh?

G.

BWHAHAHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA! OK, just wasted about four hours pouring over
that website. How hilarious! Nothing to do with Lego, just funny enough
to tickle me rotten. GREAT! I loved the obscure EBAY site of the week
and the Mr. QBert campaign. People are sick! YAY! It restores my faith
in humanity!
--
Matt Brooks