 Off-Topic / Fun / 7228
  Re: Black Falcons

Oh Well all 25 of my black falcons are looking in the same direction (I've got 5 more coming in the mail). it looks like the insigna is a solid black shield with the silver pattren over it. if the masking for the screen to do the silver silver were (...) (23 years ago, 23-May-01, to lugnet.off-topic.fun)

  Re: Black Falcons

(...) I keep forgetting to check my figures. However, I do have this question - how many of you have a Black Falcon figure without the silver printing at all? No, I don't mean almost entirely worn away, I mean it was never printed at all. I have one (...) (23 years ago, 25-May-01, to lugnet.off-topic.fun)