 Castle / 9159
Re: Ninja stuff
Newsgroups:
lugnet.castle
Date:
Fri, 25 May 2001 16:48:40 GMT

In lugnet.castle, James Stacey writes:

- Do people think of Ninja LEGO as Castle LEGO or as a seperate range. I
know they are in the 60xx range but I dont consider them as real Castle
EGO  - discuss

I consider them to be real Castle Lego.  If fantasy-oriented sets like Fire
Breathing Fortress and Fright Knights is considered Castle, then there's
plenty of room for Ninjas.

My current storyline involves the Ninja forces invading the rest of the
Castle line.  Most people here seem to have magical creatures in their
stories, so Ninja shouldn't be much of a leap at all.

Jimmy