 Castle / 9017
Re: Harry Potter Creator box art
Newsgroups:
lugnet.harrypotter, lugnet.castle, lugnet.trains
Date:
Sun, 20 May 2001 11:07:05 GMT

"Christopher Pisciotti" <pisciotti10@hotmail.com> wrote in message

www.geocities.com/loch_forest/hpbox.html
  This image is from a demo disk I received yesterday from the LEGO Media
booth at E3 (Electronic Entertainment Expo, http://www.e3expo.com) • currently
running through today at the LA Convention center in Los Angeles. The box
art may give some insight into what some of the Harry Potter sets and
minifigs might look like. I also have some pictures I took of the Harry
Potter display and some more images from the press kit the demo disk came • in
that I'll try and scan and get online soon. Enjoy this for now!!!

So we can begin to see what the castle and also Hogwart's Express train set
will look like!

If the picture is indicative of the sets, there looks like an interesting
large curved printed wall piece on the castle - top right

Some interesting hair pieces (I like the beard)

The sign looks nice too (hope the 9 3/4 is just part of the mock up)

Also the white owl - top right - is clearly a lego piece (to my eyes at
least)

regards
lawrence