 Castle / 14167
14166  |  14168
Subject:
Medieval total war - Non lego content
Newsgroups:
lugnet.castle
Date:
Sat, 31 Aug 2002 02:07:25 GMT

Hi all,

I have heard a lot about this game, including here on Lugnet.castle, and
was wondering if someone who has it could answer a few questions about it:

1 Is it really as terrific as everyone says?

2 What kind of computer would I neeed to run it well (graphics card, memory
etc)? I am getting a new PC as a graduation present and I want to make sure I
get one which I can play this game on.

3 For someone who hasn't tried many strategy games of this kind, will be it be
impossibly difficult, or is there a good learning curve?

4 Basically, how does it all work, what are the highlights of the game, and is
there anything that isn't so cool, or could be improved?

cheers

Magnus