 Castle / 14168
Re: Take this quiz.
Newsgroups:
lugnet.castle
Date:
Sat, 31 Aug 2002 02:45:24 GMT

In lugnet.castle, Yaron Dori writes:
In lugnet.castle, Richard Noeckel writes:
Wheeeeeeeeee t'was fun!

!I have much potential as a wizard...

         --==Richard==--

26-29 Your elemental is of Lightning. You tend to be a bit mischevious,
although somewhat eccentric, but that never let you down. You are widely
known by others for your quick wits, intelligence and charisma. You have
much potential as a wizard.

You and me both. We finally found our purpose in life, and I've been wasting
years on science, what a waste. Where I get the application forms for
Hogwarts classroom, finally I'll get a diploma worthy signed by my idol,
Prof. Dumbledore.

BTW: there were alot of questions that more then one answer was appropriate
to me infact sometimes all four

Yaron "Webrain" Dori

Glad you enjoyed it! Yeah, some questions had more than one
appropriate answer, so I guess that's what made it so fun.
I'll probably do a few more of these when I get the chance.

A lot of people were either lightning or water...
hmmmm....

<<_Matt Hein_>>

http://www.lugnet.com/people/members/~1112/