 Castle / 14169
Re: A new chapter
Newsgroups:
lugnet.castle
Date:
Sat, 31 Aug 2002 02:48:26 GMT

In lugnet.castle, Daniel Ravenda writes:
First off ny spelling in other post is been off latley because well you know
I don't go to school in summer and all I do is hang out with my friends and
skate.
Some times I'll do a chapter after I eat but it is a creative process
and it get annoying uploading pictures.

Hmm...that's odd. I tried to access the link, but the page
on brickshelf said "sorry, this folden is not yet public"
Probably getting moderated or something...

So here is chapter 18 The Markquies. And it is history makeing for the first
chapter with sub titles. Enjoy

http://brickshelf.com/cgi-bin/gallery.cgi?f=10106

<<_Matt Hein_>>
Fellow Lego enthusiast