 Castle / 14151
Re: time to get what we want
Newsgroups:
lugnet.castle
Date:
Fri, 30 Aug 2002 03:36:53 GMT

The effort and desire is great, but it's not going to happen anytime soon.
The best we can hope for is that they take the ideas and put them away for
later.  I just don't see any new castle until HP is done.  They have to
fulfill the contract obligations, whatever those maybe, all movies, one
more, two more, whatever.  And Daniel PLEASE, if you write them, get your
mom to proof read it before you mail, they might take you more seriously.

E.

In lugnet.castle, Daniel Ravenda writes:
I have been hearing you guys write about We want minifigs castles army
boosters bla bla bla. Well then do something about it write lego a letter.
trust me they read them. I sent them a letter to produce savas MOCS and they
replied they said no but they atleast read it. Now I would write a letter
but first I need to get ink. So I say shower them with ideas and things. It
is the olny way. If you guys are afraid to write a letter I can understand
but if you dont want to do anything about stop crying and whishing. I saw
the whishlist post and dont think lego recived one letter about it. Now dont
even suggest DearLego because they just dont care. I know a started but
atleast I am going to do something. If the bulk of castle world wrote a
letter even if you dont put your name it still tells them we want them and
them olny. Try to say it is eather them or we stop buying in an indirect
way. Even if you dont mean it say it. Unless we tell them over and over
they will just say that the legends are pleasing us and we will continue to
buy. Just say no to legends and say yes to what you want. Remember it can
olny take a couple of ours to right a real good letter. I am sure that no
one is so busy they cant take an our or two to write a letter. Come on if
you have time for lego you can write a letter.