 Local / Israel / 126
Re: time to get what we want
Newsgroups:
lugnet.loc.il, lugnet.lego.direct
Date:
Thu, 5 Sep 2002 13:23:01 GMT

In lugnet.loc.il, David Arnon writes:
[1] I'm not sure but I think it's Kaufman something.

Yes, you were write, it was Kaufman until somewhere in the late 90's (I
believe 97/98) but afterward (for some unknown peculiar reason) the import
that Kaufman did stopped (some salesman from a little toy store told me) and
that's why all the "small" store stopped bringing them. AFAIK Toys'r'us (and
the 1,2 other stores) that do sales LEGO in Israel actually do the import by
themselves.

With a talk I had with Michael (from ozBricks Australia) I found out that
the shops have to order at least 10,000 LEGO sets of each set they want to
sale which is bound to be unprofitable a round here for most of the sets.

My two agurot to the issue

Yaron "Webrain" Dori