 Local / Israel / 122
Re: time to get what we want
Newsgroups:
lugnet.loc.il
Date:
Mon, 2 Sep 2002 13:58:18 GMT

In lugnet.loc.il, David Arnon writes:
A. What address did you use?
B. What were your main points/arguments (to save me some thinking time :-)

Thanks, David

Dear David

as for addresses shop.at.home.americas@lego.com, shop.at.home.europe@lego.com

LEGO Shop At Home, LEGO House, 33 Bath Road, GB-Slough, Berks SL1 3UF,
United Kingdom

as for points, not such as more like asking and begging, I guess I couldn't
find many

Best Regards....
Yaron "Webrain" Dori