 Local / Israel / 132
Re: time to get what we want
Newsgroups:
lugnet.loc.il
Date:
Thu, 5 Sep 2002 17:07:00 GMT

In lugnet.loc.il, David Arnon writes:
I said:
P.S. David, good to see you're back! How was - New Zealand, I think? Boy,
that was a long time ago... Are you still living in Jerusalem?

Don't get me started, NZ was absolutely amazing! I miss it every day.
Extremely nice people, calm beyond belief (at least for an Israeli) and
probably the most beautiful place on earth.
Trekking, bungy, sky diving - you name it, I did it all.

Ahhhhhhh.

Awesome! I've heard such good things about NZ. I hope I get a chance to
visit there one day. A friend of mine just got from Ireland and now I have
an apetite for that, too!

I'm still in Jerusalem although I did move to a new place.

Cool, take care and be safe. My sister just finished her studies in the
Hebrew U, and moved to Eilat, so we all breathed a sigh of relief...

Are you in the states? For how long?

Indeed - I'm here for about 2 and a half months, getting back in the first
days of October. Leaves me 10 days to get ready for school. I'm getting new
Shutafim for my apartment, which is great, coz the ones I had last year
weren't so great. :-)

Wishing I could also attend Brickfest,

Oh, yes, I hope you can come next year! It would be funny if we would
finally meet in the U.S. :-)  We must arrange some meetings this year, now
that you're back!  I can drive now, so perhaps we could meet in Tel Aviv
sometime?

-Shiri