 Local / Israel / 121
Re: time to get what we want
Newsgroups:
lugnet.loc.il
Date:
Mon, 2 Sep 2002 05:07:11 GMT

A. What address did you use?
B. What were your main points/arguments (to save me some thinking time :-)

Thanks, David

In lugnet.loc.il, Yaron Dori writes:
Dear David

I blasted both shop@home europe and shop@home US with alot of mails and got
some responses on the mails and also a few letters about how the internet
orders is relative new to them and how they want to try it for a while in
only a few countries before they'll ship all over the world.

Also I called them several times (to shop@home europe 0044-1753-495000)
and talked with a very nice guy named Chris Arnsby (unfortuntly he deosn't
work there anymore), but still I guess those who I was intouch with can't do
much about it. That's why I wrote it so maybe someone from LEGO Direct will
see this and hopefully will do something about it. Still it will be a great
help if can found out who incharge on shop@home.

I orderd once from shop@home and Fed-Ex did the delivery and although Fex-Ex
made a splendid job, it cost me a fortune, not recommanded.

Thanks for the support and hopefully by the help of the other Israeli AFOLs
(I know were not a lot) we'll convince LEGO that it will be profit for them
to ship to Israel also.

Yaron "Webrain" Dori