 Castle / 14131
Re: Cry 'Havoc!' and let slip the dogs of war!
Newsgroups:
lugnet.castle, lugnet.general
Date:
Thu, 29 Aug 2002 07:44:36 GMT

In lugnet.castle, Jeremy Scott writes:
In lugnet.castle, Anthony Sava writes:
A teaser from the battle in Book IV of the Chronicles of Ikros

http://www.brickshelf.com/gallery/savatheaggie/storypics/dogsofwar.jpg

Play well!

--Anthony
http://www.ozbricks.com/ikros

What of the good-guy factions are represented?  Obviously the Lion and
Dragon Crest nights, but where are the Paladins, whats left of the Jackals
and Dragoons?  Are they there and I not see them?

A devout fan...

Jeremy Scott

I'm flattered that you're enough of a fan to know what I've called the
different castle factions (though admitedly it wouldn't take much imagination
to guess).  Along with the Lion and Dragon crest knights, there can also be
found the Storm Crow, Dragon's Maw and Lion's Claw battalions, as well as the
Royal Guard.
Where the Paladins are is something that would spoil part of the story.

The two remaining Jackals, Hillsbrand and Golan, are there.  I believe you can
see Hillsbrad if you look REALLY close, though he's a bit harder to recognize
from behind, but he is on horseback.

The Triark Dragoons are not an organized people, so having them at the battle
would have taken a lot of prep time before the battle that our heroes just
didn't have.

Thanks for the reply, and a double thanks for being a fan!

--Anthony