 CAD / Ray-Tracing / Search Results: excellent rendering
 Results 81 – 100 of about 480.
Search took 0.00 CPU seconds.

Messages:  Full | Brief | Compact

  Re: New wallpaper scene and customizable POV file

(...) always, awesome. Heh heh heh -- this must be a rendering of Utah traffic; the semi is passing on the right. ;-) Cheers, - jsproat (25 years ago, 14-Feb-00, to lugnet.cad.ray)

rendering
(score: 1.449)

  Re: My 1st custom highway scene. Thanks Bram!

Bram Lambrecht skrev i meddelandet <20000215.233314.509...no.com>... (...) Yes, the round trees exist, but I think they are too small for your scene. They look too much like park trees, not 'wild' ones. You can see them in my castle rendering at (...) (25 years ago, 16-Feb-00, to lugnet.cad.ray)

rendering
(score: 1.449)

  Getting camera angle, field of view and distance right

It seems to me that one of the more fiddly things in POV is to try to get these items right. Does anyone have any tips or tools? Ideally I'd like to have a bounding box or wireframe of my model that I could interactively turn, twist, zoom in and (...) (25 years ago, 18-Feb-00, to lugnet.cad.ray)

rendering
(score: 1.448)

  Re: automated rendering??? (was "Re: New White Tiger Mecha")

Bram Lambrecht wrote... (...) OK. Maybe some sort of "#if not defined(Color0)" (if that's possible) around L3P's colors would suffice. /Lars (25 years ago, 8-Mar-00, to lugnet.cad.ray)

rendering
(score: 1.448)

  Hangar 33

I've finally POVrayed the hangar I've been working on. I added some light sources originally to red and white hovertruck, and to the door arches, and then fired it up at 7pm. At least 6 hours later (I'm not exactly sure how long cuz I forgot to (...) (25 years ago, 24-Feb-00, to lugnet.space, lugnet.cad, lugnet.cad.ray)

rendering
(score: 1.447)

  Re: User POV substitutions in L3P

Chuck Sommerville wrote... (...) Good idea, I have thought of it myself too :-) But I have postponed the implementation because I was hoping for an integration of LGEO and L3P: the effort writing POV replacements for LDraw parts naturally belongs in (...) (25 years ago, 9-Mar-00, to lugnet.cad.ray)

rendering
(score: 1.446)

  Re: lit truck raytrace wallpaper (competion bram!)

Will Hess skrev i meddelandet ... (...) You have to lower the ambient value, and fiddle a bit with the parameters for the light that should be used with 'looks_like'. As an example, take my Christmas rendering from 1998: (URL) from the .pov file: (...) (25 years ago, 5-Mar-00, to lugnet.cad.ray)

rendering
(score: 1.446)

  Re: Datsville contribution

There is another approach. While I was experimenting on LDraw animations, I had another LDraw directory in which I have removed all lines ending with stu*.dat. Thus I has a much faster rendering for preview purposes. Now, I'm not suggesting that we (...) (25 years ago, 7-Mar-00, to lugnet.cad, lugnet.cad.ray)

rendering
(score: 1.446)

  Re: Website

(...) Thanks :) A little bit of constructive criticism on (...) Thanks, Bram. Although, I already new about this stuff. I work with Alias Studio on a daily basis, so I am very into rendering. The reason I went with straight defaults is that I was (...) (25 years ago, 16-Mar-00, to lugnet.cad.ray)

rendering
(score: 1.445)

  Re: User POV substitutions in L3P

(...) I'ts not too difficult to incorporate LGEO and L3P in the same POV file. I've done it once to get a high level of details in a wallpaper rendering: (URL) was surprised that noone mentioned this.) What you basically need to do to cram LGEO (...) (25 years ago, 9-Mar-00, to lugnet.cad.ray)

rendering
(score: 1.445)

  User POV substitutions in L3P

After playing with Ldraw, The first thing I wanted to do was learn the file format and write a converter to POV. Then I found L3P, and was delighted. When I saw the minifigs with faceted heads, I investigated and learned about the triangle and quad (...) (25 years ago, 8-Mar-00, to lugnet.cad.ray)

rendering
(score: 1.445)

  Re: help!!! - light sources in POV-RAY

Franklin W. Cain skrev i meddelandet ... (...) (This (more or less) has already been posted in the thread 'lit truck raytrace wallpaper...' in connection with headlights) Don't try to put lights inside other pieces, edit the .POV file instead, and (...) (25 years ago, 7-Mar-00, to lugnet.cad.ray)

rendering
(score: 1.445)

  Robot Building Instructions from the O'Reilly book

Hi, I finished computer-rendering all the building instructions from _The Unofficial Guide to LEGO MINDSTORMS Robots_. They're online here: (URL) and Hank have both been updated, so the entire set is RIS 1.0 and RIS 1.5 compliant. I used MLCAD, l3p, (...) (25 years ago, 16-Mar-00, to lugnet.robotics, lugnet.cad, lugnet.cad.ray)

rendering
(score: 1.445)

  L3P and Lego Colors

After converting a couple of models with L3P and rendering them with Pov-Ray, i noticed that Color0 (black) actually produces a dark grey color under most lighting conditions. By changing the Color0 definition in Pov-Ray from rgb (...) (25 years ago, 18-Mar-00, to lugnet.cad.ray)

rendering
(score: 1.445)

  Re: "Glowing" Lights in POV-RAY (2nd attempt)

(...) A couple of things to try?--(dunno if these will work)-- - Put a point light source inside the 1x1 cylinder brick atop the staff and crank its luminosity up to (10,10,10). Then tweak that gradually downward since it'll probably be too bright. (...) (24 years ago, 23-Mar-00, to lugnet.cad.ray)

rendering
(score: 1.443)

  Re: L3PLiTE?

(...) I have done something like that for LeoCAD, it removes the studs above and below the bricks and plates for the rendering. I haven't added this option for the POV-Ray export but that's something that I can do if you want. Leonardo (24 years ago, 27-Mar-00, to lugnet.cad.ray, lugnet.cad.dev)

rendering
(score: 1.442)

  Problem with primitives?

I've been screwing around with some part authoring, and I give a big Thank You to Lars Hassing for L3Lab and L3P, both of which have made proofing much easier than rendering and rerendering and rererendering in LDraw. However, I notice that on one (...) (24 years ago, 27-Mar-00, to lugnet.cad.ray)

rendering
(score: 1.442)

  Re: L3PLiTE?

John VanZwieten wrote... (...) A general analyzer may be a good idea. As you say, the optimized .dat file can be viewed in any rendering engine, and also, you can run L3P on it. Of course, the analyzer could be compiled into L3P, L3Lab, LDLite etc. (...) (24 years ago, 29-Mar-00, to lugnet.cad.ray, lugnet.cad.dev)

rendering
(score: 1.442)

  Re: L3PLiTE?

Tore Eriksson <tore.eriksson@mbox3...wipnet.se> wrote in message news:38DE84F4.380C9D...pnet.se... (...) only those standard bricks, plates, and tiles (...) could be a way to free up some resources for (...) somehow, and I don't know exactly how (...) (24 years ago, 27-Mar-00, to lugnet.cad.ray, lugnet.cad.dev)

rendering
(score: 1.442)

  Re: More LDRAW renderings

(...) the shadows are a bit hard. Perhaps you could use area lights to make them softer. This will seriously increase the rendering time, though. You could also try to add a few fill lights, but this will also increase the rendering time, I'm (...) (24 years ago, 2-Apr-00, to lugnet.cad.ray)

rendering
(score: 1.442)

More:  Next Page >>