 CAD / Ray-Tracing / 137
Re: automated rendering??? (was "Re: New White Tiger Mecha")
Newsgroups:
lugnet.cad.ray
Date:
Wed, 8 Mar 2000 09:17:39 GMT

Bram Lambrecht wrote...
Lars,
Speaking of rendering many files, is there a way you could edit L3P so
that the output files wouldn't include color definitions.  I like to use
my own (well, actually, Anton Raves') colors, so I always have to delete
the color definitions from the L3P file...

OK.
Maybe some sort of "#if not defined(Color0)" (if that's possible)
around L3P's colors would suffice.
/Lars