 Publishing / 1707
Re: New White Tiger Mecha
Newsgroups:
lugnet.publish
Date:
Thu, 9 Mar 2000 00:06:00 GMT

Sweet!

Ben
"Karim" <knassar@mindspring.com> wrote in message
news:Fr3oCG.MGK@lugnet.com...
In lugnet.build.mecha, Ben Vaughan writes:
Karim,
KarimNassar.com?  Cool!  Are you hosting it yourself or farming it out?
I'm going to be moving marsbase.com to the server under my desk at home • "real
soon now" so I'm always happy to hear about how others are doing it.

I designed the web site for my brother's company (http://etymon.com/) and • he is
hosting my site in return.  Pretty good deal.. I get virtually ulimited • space
on a secure machine that's sitting right on top of a T1.

The rollover should happen sometime this week, and Pallas Spaceworks is • nearly
ready... I'm still trying to get LDAO installed again so that I can inline • all
the DAT files.  So, starting probably friday, check • http://www.karimnassar.com/
periodically for content.

BTW, the new PS URL will be: http://www.karimnassar.com/pallas/
The index of karimnassar.com will link off to my various web sites, • including
The Phoenix Nest, Alternate Realities, and Karim Nassar Design.

--Karim