 CAD / Ray-Tracing / 491
Re: automated rendering??? (was "Re: New White Tiger Mecha")
Newsgroups:
lugnet.cad.ray
Date:
Thu, 17 Aug 2000 01:10:01 GMT

In lugnet.cad.ray, Lars C. Hassing writes:
Bram Lambrecht wrote...
Speaking of rendering many files, is there a way you could edit L3P so
that the output files wouldn't include color definitions.  I like to use
my own (well, actually, Anton Raves') colors, so I always have to delete
the color definitions from the L3P file...
Maybe some sort of "#if not defined(Color0)" (if that's possible)
around L3P's colors would suffice.

Thanks for wrapping the color defs like this -- but how do I take advantage of
them?  For example, if I were to use Anton's color definitions, how would I
tell the L3P output file to do so?

Cheers,
- jsproat