 CAD / Ray-Tracing / 492
Re: automated rendering??? (was "Re: New White Tiger Mecha")
Newsgroups:
lugnet.cad.ray
Date:
Thu, 17 Aug 2000 16:09:25 GMT

Sproaticus wrote:
Thanks for wrapping the color defs like this -- but how do I take advantage of
them?  For example, if I were to use Anton's color definitions, how would I
tell the L3P output file to do so?

I guess I should note that I'm using POVRay v3.1, L3P v1.2 20000616, and
Anton's library v415.

I'm mainly having trouble wrapping my head around the texture changes from
POVRay 3.0 to 3.1 (needs a major version number change, IMO), and how I can
apply Anton's library (which seems to be written to POV v3.0), and how to
work around the #if's in the L3P output.

Cheers,
- jsproat

I'm betting I'm just abnormal enough to survive!
  - The Tick