 CAD / Ray-Tracing / 180
Re: L3PLiTE?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.cad.ray, lugnet.cad.dev
Date:
Mon, 27 Mar 2000 22:12:04 GMT

John VanZwieten wrote:

Rather than prompting for replacing parts, the ideal solution would be a
pre-processing program that would render the model from say 100 different
angles, and remove/replace any parts/primitives etc. that never show up.

  I have done something like that for LeoCAD, it removes the studs above
and below the bricks and plates for the rendering. I haven't added this
option for the POV-Ray export but that's something that I can do if you
want.

Leonardo