 CAD / Ray-Tracing / 208
207  |  209
Subject:
Identifying connections (Was: L3PLiTE?)
Newsgroups:
lugnet.cad.ray, lugnet.cad.dev
Date:
Mon, 3 Apr 2000 13:58:20 GMT

[ FUT lugnet.cad.dev ]

Leonardo:

  I posted some messages about adding that kind of information in the
past to the L-CAD list but nobody paid much attention, maybe now that
you all agree that BFC is a good thing we could decide on a standard for
the connections ?

I think it is time to think about identifying connections.

What about using an empty piece named "-stud.dat" that
should be placed exactly, including orientation, where a
"properly" connected stud should be placed?

Play well,

Jacob

--  E-mail:               sparre@cats.nbi.dk              --
--  Web...:   <URL: http://hugin.ldraw.org/LEGO/Huse/ >   --