 CAD / Ray-Tracing / 185
Re: L3PLiTE?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.cad.ray, lugnet.cad.dev
Date:
Wed, 29 Mar 2000 23:31:18 GMT

Leonardo Zide wrote...
It does take some extra time to load a big file but the speed increase
later is well worth it. After doing the initial calculations, you only
need to check the studs for the bricks you move so it's very fast.

I assume you have manually added extra info to all parts into your pieces.bin.
Is there any chance you could export that info into some META commands
to be inserted into each part in the LDraw PARTS base, so LDraw related
tools could benefit from your efforts?
/Lars