 CAD / Ray-Tracing / 1337
Re: Aspect ratio (via L3P)
Newsgroups:
lugnet.cad.ray
Date:
Fri, 28 Jun 2002 17:39:20 GMT

Andrew Westrate wrote...
Can you make l3p follow the references to light.dat in subfiles?  For instance,
if I have a file torch.dat (with light.dat included) used a dozen times in the
file castle.mpd, have it include all twelve lights in their proper locations.

You'll be happy to know, that I fixed that problem just three weeks ago.

Also, making a camera.dat shorcut would be good too.  I've got a shortcut file
that I use with a perl script to the same effect, but it very cumbersome.

How would you want it to work ?
Just to specify the location of the camera ?
See also http://news.lugnet.com/cad/?n=4891
(Since the above post -cla has been added to function as a look_at.dat)
/Lars