 CAD / Ray-Tracing / 1338
Re: Aspect ratio (via L3P)
Newsgroups:
lugnet.cad.ray
Date:
Fri, 28 Jun 2002 17:47:42 GMT

rmelkert wrote...
Well, Multiple lights would be cool :)

You can already specify -lg/-lc multiple times (see l3p.txt :-)

But I think this would be just as easy adding yourself via a include
file (in that case turning off the default light would be nice too). So
I have to agree with sproaticus an option to include a file would be
perfect.

How about
  -il<filename> include file in stead of default lights
/Lars