 CAD / Ray-Tracing / 1329
Re: Aspect ratio (via L3P)
Newsgroups:
lugnet.cad.ray
Date:
Tue, 25 Jun 2002 15:53:19 GMT

Don Heyse wrote...
Roland, perhaps you should exchange an email or two with Lars.  I think
he's working on some other command line enhancements for the next version
of l3p that might also interest you.

Currently I have added:
  -cr<a> camera roll angle, default is 0 degrees
  -co[<s>] orthographic camera, optional scalefactor
  -csl left stereo camera
  -csr right stereo camera
  -csa<a> stereo camera angle, default is 5 degrees (~1/12)
  -lsl shadowless lights
  -cpct<p> percentage to move camera away, default is 0
  -car<ar> camera aspect ratio, default is 1.333 (4/3)
  -ci[<file>] no camera, optional include file
  -studs0 no studs

  -sc StepClock, add "#if (clock > n)" at steps
now only inserts "#if (clock > n)" in the main model.

L3P's automatic camera positioning feature has been enhanced
to also work with -cr<a>, -co and -car<ar>.

There is still time for more requests.
/Lars