 CAD / Ray-Tracing / 1325
Re: Aspect ratio (via L3P)
Newsgroups:
lugnet.cad.ray
Date:
Tue, 25 Jun 2002 02:54:34 GMT

This is great!

I was starting to fear I could not easly make 16x9 widescreen animations
(my favorite ratio).

I'll ad the param to the export options for l3p in ld4dmodeler beta 2.
Default param list would become:

-stdout %FN -o -cla%CL -cc%CA -car%AR

(fn=filename, cl=camera lookat, CA=Camera angle, AR=Aspect ratio :) )

Thank you very much.

Roland

Lars C. Hassing wrote:

"rmelkert" wrote...

Is there a way to set the aspect ratio of a scene trough the ini file?

I am working on the export of my LD4DModeler program and noticed the
image is going to be compressed when the specified width/height is not 4:3.

It would be cool if L3P had a param for the aspect ratio :)

For the coming release I have just added
  -car<ar> camera aspect ratio, default is 1.333 (4/3)
User must remember to change the size of the rendering to the same ratio.
/Lars