 CAD / Ray-Tracing / 1324
Re: Aspect ratio (via L3P)
Newsgroups:
lugnet.cad.ray
Date:
Mon, 24 Jun 2002 22:24:26 GMT

"rmelkert" wrote...
Is there a way to set the aspect ratio of a scene trough the ini file?

I am working on the export of my LD4DModeler program and noticed the
image is going to be compressed when the specified width/height is not 4:3.

It would be cool if L3P had a param for the aspect ratio :)

For the coming release I have just added
  -car<ar> camera aspect ratio, default is 1.333 (4/3)
User must remember to change the size of the rendering to the same ratio.
/Lars