 CAD / Ray-Tracing / 1343
Re: Aspect ratio (via L3P)
Newsgroups:
lugnet.cad.ray
Date:
Sun, 30 Jun 2002 22:59:41 GMT

rmelkert wrote...
with the -il param do you be inserted on the location you ordinairy
insert the generated light information?

Yes, I would place the #include where the lights would have been.

is the location of the light objects critacal?

No.

Elseway you could use the include before and/or after and
a disable std light(s) param.
Don't realy matter to me but, won't it be a bit double up a third
include param?

Yes, but it may be convenient to have separate files for different purposes.
/Lars