Subject:
Ideas for next MOTM contest
Newsgroups:
lugnet.cad.dev.org.ldraw
Date:
Mon, 24 May 2004 22:12:50 GMT

I like to solicit ideas for the rendering style used in next month's Model of
the Month contest.  I'm so pleased with the way this month's renderings turned
out that I'm seriously considering using LDGLite full time but I thought I'd get
some input from the community.

I do have a few basic requirements:
- All the renderings must be able to be completed within 1-3 days
- All the renderings must be unifrom in rendering technique (i.e. not too much
individual tweaking)
- The process can't be too labor intensive.  Much more than a 2-3 step process
is too much.

-Orion