Re: WARNING: Re: Ideas for next MOTM contest
Newsgroups:
lugnet.cad.dev.org.ldraw
Date:
Thu, 27 May 2004 13:28:48 GMT

In lugnet.cad.dev.org.ldraw, Travis Cobbs wrote:
   OK, I updated LDView (haven’t released the update yet) to support images up to 4096x4096 via tiling, whether or not your video card can go that high. I have a sample generated at 2400x1800--and then resized to 800x600--that can be seen by clicking the thumbnail below:

Super! But, what happened to the stud logos? The tiling doesn’t mess them up somehow, does it? That would look sooo good with bump mapped stud logos. ;^)

Don